Xeno Fannage!

Looking for an XSIII Song

katimus_prime
    Administrator

Looking for an XSIII Song

Post by katimus_prime on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:11 pm

A friend of mine on tumblr is looking for what I think is one of the tracks from the XSIII Rip.  He put a post up on tumblr and was wondering if anyone knew anything, and I wanted to see if anyone here knew off the top of their heads what he's looking for - http://atelierjoh.tumblr.com/post/62995706256/xenosaga-question

"There is no growth without birth.  Without a foothold in the past, we cannot walk toward the future.  Get thee gone, darkness!"

Re: Looking for an XSIII Song

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:28 pm

It's called assault #2 in the rip.

Speaking of the rip, a user at FFShrine named Xeraph created a much better rip than what's currently out there: http://forums.ffshrine.org/f72/xenosaga-iii-unreleased-tracks-%5Bgamerip%5D-best-quality-140411/

I hope that's okay to link to. >_>
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime on Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Welcome back-ish, Downward!

I hope it's okay to link to, too! This is awesome! I was hoping for someone to link something from the existing rips, but this is much better. And brand new!

"There is no growth without birth.  Without a foothold in the past, we cannot walk toward the future.  Get thee gone, darkness!"

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:04 pm

@katimus_prime wrote:Welcome back-ish, Downward!

I hope it's okay to link to, too!  This is awesome! I was hoping for someone to link something from the existing rips, but this is much better. And brand new!

I'm surprised anyone remembers me. =p  Glad I could help.
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:14 pm

O'course I remember you! I tend not to forget a username...at least if the person keeps it the same. I passed the link on to Joh. /tips hat

Current date/time is Wed May 23, 2018 10:26 pm