Xeno Fannage!

Monochrome Reflection

katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Monochrome Reflection Empty Monochrome Reflection

Post by katimus_prime on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:55 pm

I'm in no position to be roleplaying at the moment, but I've gotten a little nostalgic for our old OC RP from Godsibb. I might be at least posting my fanart from it here. Maybe folks will be interested enough after a time to continue on from where we left off? The logs were too big to manually export, but I think we could make it work using a summary as a springboard.

Monochrome Reflection Empty Re: Monochrome Reflection

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:13 pm

Would you mind explaining what exactly it is...? For us silly lil' new members who never got to experience the old Godsibb site. ^^ '
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:55 pm

Monochrome Reflection was an all original character driven game. We were shadowing the plot of Episode I and got as far as the Kukai Foundation, I believe. There was a mechanic that some of the players had these things called Relics of the Apostles, which kind of made them a little bit shiny, but we never really got that far in what to do with them. People could choose to puppet some of the canon characters to advance their story along when it was neccesary, but it was more all OCs all the time. :3

stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon on Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:01 am

Oh mans, I was just thinking about MR the other day and lamenting that it kind of went down with the old Sibb.  I'd love to see your fanart of it! <3  (Also, even if we can't export the whole thing, what if we made some sort of permanent omake section on the main site dedicated to it?  Like with hosted fanworks and stuff?)

Last edited by stitchedmoon on Mon May 02, 2016 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tehrin

Post by Tehrin on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:19 am

I'd be interested! I have some OC's that'll work in the Xenosaga universe. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:33 pm