Xeno Fannage!

Ultra rare Xenosaga poster for sale

Ultra rare Xenosaga poster for sale

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:06 am

Is this SPAM? After a week of trying to sell this poster on eBay, I decided to look for a Xenosaga forum so maybe the right people get a look at my item

I do not know if there are rules against this sort of post but I take it many of you would be interested

This is the GIANT poster that was given as a preorder gift for Xenosaga Episode 3, the last one I have seen sold on eBay was probably around 2008 and other than that I have seen it sell as high as $400 and as low as $100 [BUT in really bad shape]

Obviously demand is no longer as much as it was since it has been years since the game even came out, but I am sure there is a fan who might want this

If I did break a rule I AM really sorry but I hope maybe some of you are happy to possibly own this poster

If it makes you feel any better, some of the profit will probably go to hunting down all 3 games again.

Hope to see someone click Buy it Now, and thank you. I can't really go down in price but I do not think it is a bad price

Re: Is this Spam? Ultra rare Xenosaga poster for sale

Post by katimus_prime on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:26 pm

Honestly, since you're trying to sell something Xenosaga-related, it's better that it goes in the XS section.  I'll move the topic for you.  :3  Retail stores always get ridiculously nice swag, and if I could afford this and would have the room in my house, I'd totally buy it.  For now, though, I just hope you find a buyer.

I also edited out the "Is this spam?" portion of the post title because it looked a little odd.

"There is no growth without birth.  Without a foothold in the past, we cannot walk toward the future.  Get thee gone, darkness!"

Current date/time is Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:02 am