Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

+7
oraf
Tehrin
GoldeneyeDS
kare_reiko
RadicalDreamer
stitchedmoon
katimus_prime
11 posters

Xeno in Real Life

RadicalDreamer
    RadicalDreamer

Xeno in Real Life - Page 3 Empty Re: Xeno in Real Life

Post by RadicalDreamer Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:01 pm

Just wanted to talk about a little something that made me laugh this summer.
    So, my sister had bought Stephen King's Carrie and I was bored so... I decided to read it (I may have watched one adaptation once on TV but my memories of the story were a bit hazy).
    The very end of the book is the interesting part. An end that I almost could see coming, in a "the author totally wanted a sequel" sort of way. Anyway, the book ends with a mother's letter, one who has a daughter with the same possibly destructive telekinesis powers that the tragic titular character had. The mother's name was Melia.
    Doing a bit of research on the internet also made me realize that Melia can be short for Amelia.

And talking about my summer/vacations. I visited villages from southern France (much like last year) and I got to visit the village of St Agnes (for the record, it was high in the mountains and we got surrounded by clouds at some point, so much we couldn't see the vista below us AT ALL anymore... it was surreal... my sister was like "Silent Hill lol" ... it made me personally feel as if I was a video game character stucked in one unfinished stage, ahah) and another village hosting St Bartholomew's church (and cats in it... cats and dogs were just everywhere in the village... but seeing a cat in church was a first to me lol)...
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:10 pm

Not that I have too much time on my hands, I just manage it badly:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I couldn't unsee it.

Last edited by stitchedmoon on Sun May 01, 2016 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:23 pm

Ohhh my goddddd, that is amazing, Stitched! XDD
    Speaking of things that sound like Erwin, I can't un-read Levi from Attack on Titan as being named after Margulis' E.S. craft.

Seeing the trailer for the Choice with No Regrets OVA excited the crap out of me because it looks like a Jin vs Margulis level fight between Levi and Erwin and I just, my brain exploded. I know I probably shouldn't be, but I'm kinda treating Attack on Titan as Cherenkov Got Reincarnated and Finally Gets to Be Badass, and A Bunch of Angry Kids Are Angry and Fighting Hank Hill: The Anime.

Have some gifs.
    Spoiler:
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Sun May 01, 2016 8:28 pm

I am fairly drunk right now, but am pretty sure @katimus_prime and I saw Juli's Lemonade Stand at the Fairie Festival yesterday. :B

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 pm