Xeno Fannage!

Xeno 3D other works

kare_reiko
    Donator

Re: Xeno 3D other works

Post by kare_reiko on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:34 am

Thank you Neosmith, Shion's glasses were pain because no mater how I light them they didn't reflect like real glass, after few hours I got that they need second layer of deep, not one flat polygon object to do so.

Translation would be nice, but I don't have idea how I could done that XD, in second thought maybe it can be done with blend option. I might try it out when I will set everything.

Yesterday I had problem and file with last two scenes from second piece of animation broke down. I was afraid that I will need to set up them again but it turn good because I have those two scenes in file that I start last scenes to set up too. That was close, I still need to see if second scene it's right... Today it's rendering day, will work on it tomorrow probably. It's so close to end Smile

Such a moment of such peace...

Neosmith

Post by Neosmith on Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:51 pm

Sounds awesome! I recommend making backups of all your files for safety, like to an external drive or cloud. So, if something goes wrong, you won't lose your work. (I speak from experience.)
    kare_reiko
    Donator

Post by kare_reiko on Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:44 pm

Hi, everyone!
    I'm giving rapport. Just right now I'm fighting with flickering at animation. What it means? When camera moves it give me annoying bugs look like flashing at glassy and shaded places. Some flashings aren't big, some I've cover at montage soft but I have 2 camera shoots that I can't fix in that way I need to re-render them at different settings take take longer then my standard ones.
    I was hoping that I will finish all rendering this week, right now I'm not sure. I want for this animation to be great so you and me myself would be proud of it. So In one word, it will take ma a little longer but it's almost end.

katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:55 pm

Gotta say, I've seen a little behind the scenes work on this, and I am hella excited!!!

"There is no growth without birth.  Without a foothold in the past, we cannot walk toward the future.  Get thee gone, darkness!"
    kare_reiko
    Donator

Post by kare_reiko on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:22 pm

It's done! Here is link to animation:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9QAXNT_hOo&feature=youtu.be

And here you have more info and "promotional"

art:
    http://karechan.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-Animation-Project-3-Sakura-and-Rubedo-480416783

stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:12 pm

OMYGOSH, this came out amazing. <33333

Last edited by stitchedmoon on Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime on Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:14 pm

It came out so gorgeous and fantastic, Kare! It was a lot of hard work and it paid off in full!

"There is no growth without birth.  Without a foothold in the past, we cannot walk toward the future.  Get thee gone, darkness!"

Neosmith

Post by Neosmith on Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:23 am

Kare, I think your work is awesome. The animation work is top notch and your directorial skills have clearly blossomed - I love the shot where Sakura waves good-bye and there is a rack focus to present Jr.

A question - have you considered possibly having someone do voiceover work for the scenes? I think the silent approach here works and the music score is fantastic but it does feel a tad missing speech.
    kare_reiko
    Donator

Post by kare_reiko on Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:29 am

Well if someone like to dub it I don't mind, I have worked with japanese sound track from original scene and for new parts I always record google translator voice XD. I just turn it off just before final rendering in montage program.
    Sakura 4 will be voice-less too.
    For Missing year I will use original voice sound and new parts from Jin novel will be silent.

Neosmith

Post by Neosmith on Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:50 am

I see. When you're done with the Sakura 4 scenes, would you mind if I used your videos in a little fan edit project? I think I can splice the original E2 footage from the MOMO levels with your scenes, even though the art styles are different.
    kare_reiko
    Donator

Post by kare_reiko on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:27 am

No problem, I will be happy ^^. All my works are for xenoaga fans, I onoy don't like when someone stole works and write it as his, I had once problem like that with amv and it feelt awfull.

katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime on Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:36 pm

Making this post on behalf of @Naerion, who joined us between the gap in the migration:

Postby Naerion » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:21 am

kare_reiko wrote:Hi, posting, posting:
    Shion From Missing year:

http://karechan.deviantart.com/art/XS-W ... -350972139

I add option from DA to order works as Mug, magnet etc. I'm worry about my future, so I starting to get crazy XDD. I hope it won't hurt anyone, japan fans can sell doujinshi... I didn't want to take money from Xenoworks but I don't think manga option will turn out right and I need something to reason my mother to work on things I love. I'm always had hard life with her but I love her and don't leave her (nor my 9 cats XD).

Looks great!
    Your Topology and Texturing is great!
    I also looked at M.O.M.O and she is beautiful, but her hat could receive more subdivision Smile
    Keep up your work!

kind regards
    Naerion

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:31 am