Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

+8
Tehrin
chibi
xenolion
salut hurricane
LadyTwi
katimus_prime
TheMagician
Xernova
12 posters

Your avatar/sig

Your avatar/sig Empty Your avatar/sig

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:17 pm

I like to find out where people's current avatar/signature is from.

Mine is original characters from my webcomic, but the avatar is specifically from a Christmas/winter picture I did last year and felt like re-using it for the season. Because top hats that's why.
    Xernova
    Xernova
    Xerno Res Novae

Your avatar/sig Empty Re: Your avatar/sig

Post by Xernova Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:57 am

My current signature is just a screenshot from Xenogears' Xmas tree event. Only using it for the holidays. My signatures are usually smaller than that, so I'll be switching back to something smaller soon! ^^

My avatar... well, I don't quite remember where I found those sprites (on a Japanese site, in any case). I used GIMP to turn it into the silly little GIF which it now is.

That's all!
    TheMagician
    TheMagician

Post by TheMagician Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:23 pm

Nine times out of ten, my avatar/signature sets match in some way. What all my sets share in common is that they were all put together using Photoshop. Whenever I put a set up, I normally leave it be for quite a while and come up with a new one only if I feel my current set is beginning to look stale. I very rarely re-use them, but I have done so before.

My current set-up features Dead or Alive's Ayane, and I simply chose her because she's my favorite character. Actively playing the fifth game gave me more than enough motivation to create this set.

And that's all there is to it.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:09 pm

My current Avatar is of Lucrecia from FF7.  I started a tiny RP LJ for her that I think I only got to use twice on dear_mun, but it fell off really easily.  I think she only ended up as my avatar because she matched the Absolution style.  My sig is of SPOILER from Xenoblade, because he is my moon in a non-moon sky.  My previous sig was of Ruka from Utena.  Both of them say "The truth shall set you free" in Latin, because I saw AlphaOmega and Twi's sigs and followed suit.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:35 am

from Tron: Uprising. fell in love with CLUs highest ranking goon, Dyson
    LadyTwi
    LadyTwi
    Inquisitor Extraordinaire

Post by LadyTwi Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:52 pm

My current avatar is Yuuya Sakazaki from Hatoful Boyfriend. <3 I usually have a matching signature but I've been too lazy to make one. XD

The text in my signature is something I had to translate in Latin class, and it means "A good reputation holds its own brightness in the darkness."

It just kinda stuck.
    salut hurricane
    salut hurricane

Post by salut hurricane Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:06 pm

I have Aquarius Camus from Saint Seiya as my icon at the moment. I took a screencap of him and fiddled with the color filters before erasing the background and drawing all over it XD
    Xernova
    Xernova
    Xerno Res Novae

Post by Xernova Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:18 am

Now that the holidays are over, I've switched back to my old Yuriev sig which I also used on Godsibb.

Made by a person from another forum which no longer exists. No, I don't make my own stuff, I have no experience whatsoever with graphic design software. ^^;

xenolion
    Jin's Mistress

Post by xenolion Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:07 pm

My avatar is a little infamous for the former Xenosaga 3 official, Xenolegacy, and Godsibb forums. It was made by a friend and sort of is my trademark. It came from my love for Jin's ep 2 swimsuit.

My current signature Your avatar/sig >jpg is from a friend of mine Princess Artemis. Only my signature will change.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:29 am

its a funny ava you got. Jin in his precious whities. love it.
    chibi
    chibi
    Jr.xShion Pioneer!

Post by chibi Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Well, my set tends to change often.  However, at the moment, I'm just in the mood for an avvie.  It's of
    Luke fon Fabre
    from Tales of the Abyss, because he's one of the few things I like about that game.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:19 pm

Luke is fabulous in general. XD I need to finish Abyss!

I just watched like, ten videos of Uprising and still found no images of Tron smiling. I hope this particular image isn't too scary. (Also, haha, it matches the green forum layout. XD)
    chibi
    chibi
    Jr.xShion Pioneer!

Post by chibi Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:29 pm

kat, I don't believe I have ever met another person who thinks Luke is fabulous. So many people hate his character so much, and I'm reduced to defending him when I see it. It's good that you're a kindred Luke spirit. XD

Now if only I could find a nice Luke sig to finish out my set...

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:48 pm

chibi wrote:kat, I don't believe I have ever met another person who thinks Luke is fabulous.  So many people hate his character so much, and I'm reduced to defending him when I see it.  It's good that you're a kindred Luke spirit. XD

I'd say Luke is definitely the best main protagonist in the series as far as character development goes, but I've never played Vesperia, so I'm curious to see if Yuri can really live up to his hype.
    chibi
    chibi
    Jr.xShion Pioneer!

Post by chibi Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:29 pm

I'll be honest, Adrak - I love Yuri Lowell.

That said, he is over-hyped, and it causes people to be disappointed sometimes with him. I went into Vesperia without knowing anything about the characters, and I ended up loving them (though Raven(!) and Yuri are my favorites.) So if you can, try to set aside everything you've heard if you get a chance to play Vesperia and just experience the characters for who they are.

On-topic, I found an old Luke sig someone had made for me way back when, so I decided to use that to finish out my set.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:02 pm

its my old friend, Tron : )
    Tehrin
    Tehrin

Post by Tehrin Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:38 pm

Mine is from a xenosaga icontest I did on Livejournal eons ago. :3 I put up a gallery awhile back with all of my old icons and hunted one down I liked to use here and picked this one. OTPFTW.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:15 am

^OTPFTW, indeed!

Mine is a really old LJ icon that I screencapped from this commercial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjpHzLYHkwA
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:35 am

chibi wrote:kat, I don't believe I have ever met another person who thinks Luke is fabulous.  So many people hate his character so much, and I'm reduced to defending him when I see it.  It's good that you're a kindred Luke spirit. XD

Well, see, Luke is spoiled, but he obviously grows as the story progresses.  I think I tend to appreciate characters who start off as spoiled brats, especially those whose characters get developed while I'm watching/playing/reading.  It's interesting to see a prissy male character every once in a while.  |3  It's not his prissyness that I like, tho.  It's the fact that he does grow.

Dyson wrote:its my old friend, Tron : )

Totally not gonna kill ya, Dyson!
     :3  I totally need to make a Tron sig to match my avatar.

Tehrin wrote:Mine is from a xenosaga icontest I did on Livejournal eons ago. :3 I put up a gallery awhile back with all of my old icons and hunted one down I liked to use here and picked this one. OTPFTW.

Quality OTP is quality, Quality LJ icon is also quality!  Very Happy

Sanna wrote:^OTPFTW, indeed!

Mine is a really old LJ icon that I screencapped from this commercial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjpHzLYHkwA

That commercial was so badass and I don't even Zelda!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Just changed from Crono (Chrono Trigger) to Gabriel Belmont, from Castlevania Lords of Shadow \o/
    I just love that game, and Gabriel's easily among my favorite characters ever.
    Yikari
    Yikari

Post by Yikari Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Mine is one of the early Bleach manga chapters customized somewhere in the depths of the internet with a "Hello, anime fan, I am your bodun" text.

'Bodun' in this case refers to the being that comes to you when you've drunk enough to be in danger of dying from alcohol poisoning. For obvious reasons, everyone sees bodun differently. Or maybe everyone has their own bodun that only they can see. 'Grim Reaper', 'Little Green Imps' and some other beings may or may not be related.
    Shizukesa
    Shizukesa

Post by Shizukesa Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:51 pm

mine is the old guitarist marilyn manson had its when i saw him the first time in tainted love video but im sure i was paying attention to brian the most xd so im sure the few seconds hes in the video i didnt really see him, same can be said of tim skold & both those guys are awesom my fave 2 ppl in the world!!! john 5 is now rob zombies guitarist & has poped up in some of robs movies which i think cool as heel that he does. rob doing a new movie '31' john 5 will be doing the score. he rocks & hes hot id kiss j5 any day of the week id makeout with him all day!!! i want to be his 3rd wife hes sooooooooo hot & sexy & awesome!!!!!!
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:31 pm

Mine probably doesn't need a lot of explanation, heh.  :3  The barely readable text on my avatar is from this song, which kinda gives me post-XSIII feels. ouo

Last edited by stitchedmoon on Wed May 04, 2016 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    shinuzuki
    shinuzuki

Post by shinuzuki Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:33 pm

Uhh... Mine's a real bad digital painting of an OC from my fan Xeno world xD (She's a bunny android =w=) It was my best painting at the time, and xeno related, so theres that xD [i need to make a new one OTL]
    Shizukesa
    Shizukesa

Post by Shizukesa Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:42 am

its tim skold hes the reason i own a bass & play it i love this guy good man too id marry him for real!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:22 am