Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

3 posters

Xenosaga Sound effects?

Angelfeathers
    Angelfeathers

Xenosaga Sound effects? Empty Xenosaga Sound effects?

Post by Angelfeathers Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:28 am

Hello, if anyone still remembers, the official Xenosaga 1 website that existed used to have a downloads section where you could download sound clips such as character voices and a few menu sound effects. I've been looking all over the internet for those sound effects but cannot find them anywhere since the official website shut down. I'm interested in having the menu/navigation sound effects from the Xenosaga games such as the few that were available from the official website for download or if anyone has the menu/navigation/selection etc. type of sound effects ripped from the games and can share a link to download it from that would be appreciated!
    kare_reiko
    kare_reiko
    Donator

Xenosaga Sound effects? Empty Re: Xenosaga Sound effects?

Post by kare_reiko Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:46 am

Hmmm... aside from exporting files from game and that might be annoying. I would myself take emulator, turn on game, turn on recording program like audiacity and record down what you need.
    I could do that but no time soon because I'm not in home for 2 or more weeks.
    Angelfeathers
    Angelfeathers

Post by Angelfeathers Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:33 am

Thanks for the suggestion! Smile
    KOSMOSinusa
    KOSMOSinusa

Post by KOSMOSinusa Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:34 pm

If anyone seems to recall, someone (I believe GoldenEyeDS) ripped all the voices from Xenosaga 3. Does anyone still have these? I need them for a project...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:16 pm