Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

2 posters

Enchanted arms.

Enchanted arms. Empty Enchanted arms.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:12 pm

So,am I the only who plays/has played it so far?I play for xbox360 but they have ended up releasing for ps3 too,playing it for 55 hours more or less so far,and it's a great game!But I'll only go to details if someone has played/is willing to try it Smile
    RED ODA
    RED ODA

Enchanted arms. Empty Re: Enchanted arms.

Post by RED ODA Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:01 pm

I have the English version since I got my 1st Xbox360 in 2008/2009 but played only the beginning. However I bought a Japanese Xbox360 a few months ago because I wanna play all JRPGs with Japanese voice acting released on that plataform and I plan to play both English and Japanese versions of EA as soon as I finish Magna Carta 2 JPN.
    Angelfeathers
    Angelfeathers

Post by Angelfeathers Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:39 pm

More than a year ago I got that game without knowing ANYTHING about it. I had never heard of it before, I didn't know what to expect so I was very surprised when I started playing it and I loved it! I didn't finish the game yet but I would love to play through it again. It seems to me like a game that almost nobody knows about, I never saw any hype or info for it anywhere. That game just came out of nowhere for me and I was pleasantly surprised finding myself enjoying it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content