Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

5 posters

Old Fandom-related stuff?

Tehrin
    Tehrin

Old Fandom-related stuff? Empty Old Fandom-related stuff?

Post by Tehrin Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:27 pm

So I was trying to hunt down some old Xenosaga fandom crack from way back when to show QuiteBrilliant.

Did anyone happen to save that horrible Xenosaga 3 trailer with the test voices where the infamous Don Allen began?

Also, discuss other old and funny Xeno-related things. Smile
    oraf

Old Fandom-related stuff? Empty Re: Old Fandom-related stuff?

Post by oraf Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:27 am

i haven't seen that trailer. if someone has it, do post it. only trailer i recall ever seeing was for episode I. way back before release date, i remember seeing a short trailer featuring Margulis walking emerging through fire with sword in hand, facing off against another sword in Kimono made to look like Citan (Jin with glasses). that trailer sold me. i couldn't sleep after that. but then we learned they cut that scene out completely. fight scene ended up being in episode II, and Jin lost his glasses (for good reasons).

i love episode I and everything about it (even Jr's silly greens). this kinda relates so i'll slap it on here for laughs : ) a long time ago during the fun days of episode I, i cooked up this mashup wall.
    Spoiler:
    answerawake

Post by answerawake Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:55 pm

So that Xenosaga DVD torrent I posted contains many trailers for Xenosaga 3. If possible try grabbing the torrent to see if that Trailer is on there. I can't read Japanese but here is the Xenosaga 3 section.

Old Fandom-related stuff? >png

Also, what is a Xenosaga fandom crack?
    Monstrocker
    Monstrocker

Post by Monstrocker Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:20 am

oraf wrote:i haven't seen that trailer. if someone has it, do post it. only trailer i recall ever seeing was for episode I. way back before release date, i remember seeing a short trailer featuring Margulis walking emerging through fire with sword in hand, facing off against another sword in Kimono made to look like Citan (Jin with glasses). that trailer sold me. i couldn't sleep after that. but then we learned they cut that scene out completely. fight scene ended up being in episode II, and Jin lost his glasses (for good reasons).

i love episode I and everything about it (even Jr's silly greens). this kinda relates so i'll slap it on here for laughs : ) a long time ago during the fun days of episode I, i cooked up this mashup wall.
    Spoiler:

That mashup pic you did is hilarious XD I can't stop starring at it.
    mysticnocturne
    mysticnocturne

Post by mysticnocturne Sun May 04, 2014 8:42 pm

I possibly have a bit; pictures wise but this fan edit will always make giggle.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:54 am