Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

4 posters

Hey there!

Hey there! Empty Hey there!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:25 pm

Hey everyone, just saying Hi. I'm a big Xeno fan and I love all sorts of RPGs. My first Xeno game was Xenosaga Episode 1 but I've played through the Saga series, Gears, and Blade, though Gears is easily my favorite one! I was directed here by my partner and am really looking forward to meeting everyone!
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Hey there! Empty Re: Hey there!

Post by katimus_prime Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:57 pm

Welcome, Ember! :D Thanks for popping in and saying hi on the intro thread! Have a wonderful stay! :3
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:20 pm

Hiya, Ember! :3 Hope you have fun here!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:42 pm

You can call me Travis if you like. Though Ember works too :3

It's nice to meet you all. What sort of games are you all interested in?
    Yikari
    Yikari

Post by Yikari Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:11 am

Welcome! I hope you'll like it here!
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:39 pm

Will do, Travis! I generally stick to JRPGs, but I also go for 2D platformers. :3
    Valkyrie
    Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:59 pm

Welcome Travis into the most popular Xeno-community !
    Hope you will enjoy your time here !

I am very found of with RPG games (Seiken Densetsu 3 and others Mana series games, Valkyrie Profile, Castlevania, Final Fantasy...), but I also like action-aventure games (Zelda, Metroid...).
    What about you ?

P.S. : Talking about Seiken Densetsu 3, I have acquired today the legendary "Nobuteru Yuki - Seiken Densetsu 3 - Illustration Book". If anybody is interested in seeing scans, just tell me. Besides it would be fun to translate the texts it contains into English, if someone accept to do it.
    N.B. :I have a scanner that can detect the Japanese characters, so it allows to copy-paste the text in translation websites easily.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:08 pm

Seiken Densetsu 3!? That would be awesome! I don't think anyone has artwork from the book so that would be really cool to see. It's one of my favorite SNES games, my partner and I were playing it not long back on the netplay. Valkyrie Profile is good but I never beat it, the game has a huge difficulty spike when you get to Lezard's Tower and I don't think I did something right along the way haha. Terranigma stands out as one of my favorite Action RPG games. Chrono Trigger, Secret of Evermore.

I grew up with Castlevania (1 - Dracula X mainly) I played a lot of Final Fantasy, Four is my absolute favorite. R-Type, The Megaman Franchise, Grandia, Lost Odyssey, and The Last Story. Played tons of Zelda... and I'm very fond of racing games both simulator and fantasy. Also, Twisted Metal lol... I could just go on XD

It's really all over the place for me since I had an SNES, PSX, and N64 growing up, and had access to an NES to play all the time so it was mainly nintendo in my early years.

Also, Katimus, did you ever play Turrican? It's a pretty awesome side scrolling platformer shootemup. Actraiser is good too!
    Valkyrie
    Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:58 pm

About the artbook of Seiken Densetsu 3, the topic is here :
    https://xeno-underground.forumotion.com/t419-seiken-densetsu-3-artbook-scans

Yeah Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy IV are great, though I haven't finished them already.
    Valkyrie Profile is cool, but Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria is very good too.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:12 pm

Yo!Be welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:13 am