Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

3 posters

Xenogears 15th Anniversary Doujinshi Zine!

katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Xenogears 15th Anniversary Doujinshi Zine! Empty Xenogears 15th Anniversary Doujinshi Zine!

Post by katimus_prime Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Just re-re throwing an interest net down for this again - http://lunalapine.net/xenogearsdoujinshi/

Dates to get art in is January 11th!

Xenogears 15th Anniversary Doujinshi Zine! Empty Re: Xenogears 15th Anniversary Doujinshi Zine!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:41 pm

Bumping because this project is too awesome!

Xenogears 15th Anniversary Doujinshi Zine! Empty Re: Xenogears 15th Anniversary Doujinshi Zine!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:49 am

It's very awesome. I wish I had remembered about it before now so I could have participated.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:21 am

Looking forward to seeing how it comes out. Smile

I messed up here and there and finishing my contributions fell by the wayside (sorry).
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:30 pm

Hey, guys, there's been an update to the deadline! We're still accepting stuff until the 20th, so if you finished late, there's still time.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:31 pm

Almost 1 week away from the 11th! Is that still the planned release date even with the stretched deadline for the submissions?
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:49 pm

As far as I know, Rin has not stretched that deadline out. I imagine that she couldn't simply because the 11th was the actual anniversary for the game. Her and her book guy have everything under control as far as I know, so I hope things will come out on time!
    Xernova
    Xernova
    Xerno Res Novae

Post by Xernova Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:42 pm

I've checked the site several times today, but nothing yet. Can't wait to see what it will be like!
    (I might already be asleep by the time it gets updated Dx)
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Rin said she was running behind on her DA journal. She plans to have it as ready as possible by midnight tonight, but I'm not sure what time zone she's in.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:06 pm

I see, she must be working hard to get this done.
    Whether she manages to release it today or not, I hope everything works out and I'm really looking forward to it!
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Apparently there was some problem with formatting, but I know it'll be worth it in the end!

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:33 am

^ No doubt about that! \o/

And guys, here are the latest news from her deviantart: http://rin-uzuki.deviantart.com/journal/Xeno15-Cover-Sneak-Peek-Update-353827341

"Unfortunately, the earliest I'll get to work on the Xeno15 project again will be Thursday evening, which likely sets the release date at sometime this weekend. Sorry for the delays, folks, but on the flip side, if you want to squeeze in one last illustration, submit your 500 x 600 pixel avatar or comments for the book, these next few days is your chance!"

By the way, AWESOME cover, kare! *-*
    Xernova
    Xernova
    Xerno Res Novae

Post by Xernova Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:29 pm

^ Yes, great cover, I agree!

Guess we'll just have to wait a bit longer for the release.
    Still looking forward to it very much! :]
    kare_reiko
    kare_reiko
    Donator

Post by kare_reiko Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:47 pm

I too can't wait. I wasn't able to sleep yesterday because I was so much in seeing it on 11th... Now more waiting :/. I wish I could sleep it over until weekend XD.

Ps. Yeah that Elly picture turned out good, but myself I liked more how Maria Baltasar picture turned out, you will see ;<br /><br />)
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:45 am

Your cover looks amazing, Kare! Also, congrats on getting the cover image, too! :3 That's going to be the first thing people will see when they look at the zine, even if they're just passing by. It sucks that it wasn't able to be finished on time, tho. :<

Xernova
    Xernova
    Xerno Res Novae

Post by Xernova Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:16 am

I checked Rin's DA journal again, there has just been an update; another unexpected issue/delay! D:
    What terrible luck, lol. And the wait continues...
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:36 am

Couldnta been at a worse time, too. :/ makes me wish I had a clue as to how they were doing it so I could help them more. In the meantime, I'm just gunna stay supportive cuz it's kinda the only thing I can do.
    Xernova
    Xernova
    Xerno Res Novae

Post by Xernova Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:16 pm

I've checked her DA journal again, another update;

[1/18 Update]
    Whew. Alright. I'd say the book is about... 75% complete! I will keep you updated on the prooogress. For now, goodnight!

75% complete, getting there! =D

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:21 pm

Yaaaaaaaaay \o/ glad to hear she's being able to it despite all those problems!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:33 am

Sorry for the double posting, but if I just edited, it wouldn't bump the topic. ANYWAYS.
    GUYS... GUYS. IT'S OUT! \o/!!!

http://rin-uzuki.deviantart.com/journal/XENO15-IS-HERE-CHECK-IT-OUT-355388170
    Xernova
    Xernova
    Xerno Res Novae

Post by Xernova Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:14 pm

^ HOORAY! I've been looking through it for the past half hour, awesome stuff.

The picture where Elly is showering with the Emperor giving his silly "big happy smile" reaction on the screen is funny, lol. And the 3D image where Abel is running  away with Elly is quite epic.

There's a lot of great stuff in there, really. Well worth the wait! :]
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:52 pm

HOORAY!!!!!  Very Happy
    EDIT: Now the PDFs are up on the Official Site!
    kare_reiko
    kare_reiko
    Donator

Post by kare_reiko Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:14 am

Too bad that no one done some mini comic like it was first planed...
    Still it would be amazing to do something like that for XS, when we will have some nice number Anniversary? I think there was 10th year ago?
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Yeah, it was the 10th anniversary for Japan in February of 2012, and the NA 10th anniversary this past February. Yeah, I don't think anyone got any of their comics done. I wanted to write one about Ramsus and Dominia, but never got the time to write it. I think the next milestone anniversary for XS would be in June 2014 when XSII was released in Japan.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:59 am

Hey, looks like Rin got to making prints of the zine!
    http://clubcrab.storenvy.com/collections/495292-comics-doujinshi-sketchbooks/products/11992362-xenogears-15th-anniversary-anthology-preorder

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:18 am