Xeno Fannage!

Anyone seen this book?

katimus_prime
    Administrator

Anyone seen this book?

Post by katimus_prime on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:34 pm

Yzak is on the lookout for scans of an Episode II book, photo shown in this post on tumblr:

http://gaignun.tumblr.com/post/62015003675/katimus-crime-random

Anyone know what it's called/how to find it/have scans of it?

"There is no growth without birth.  Without a foothold in the past, we cannot walk toward the future.  Get thee gone, darkness!"
    Jintoki

Re: Anyone seen this book?

Post by Jintoki on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:21 pm

I remember a topic over at Godsibb about the book (or was it XL? I can't remember). I have some scans from it, but I think whoever posted them only posted pictures from the book and not the entire thing. It would be neat to get ahold of the entire book.

Post by katimus_prime on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Well, I know Yzak has been around since the XL era, so it may have been from back then? Do you still have those pics? :3

"There is no growth without birth.  Without a foothold in the past, we cannot walk toward the future.  Get thee gone, darkness!"

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:36 pm

I realized I should maybe resign up here, hi.

But I actually own the book! So I was more wondering if scans were still out there (if they were at all in whole?) since there's a poster and some color character profiles in there too. Cause I'd be willing to scan in the images at least, if they weren't (since it's a novel. Like almost 300 pages long). Tumblr cuts crap off, but it's the novel that was announced along with the anime, though only one volume was released before they cancelled it. And from the illustrations, volume 1 stops just after the whole Sakura's Domain arc.
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:54 pm

OMG snap, HI!! :3
    I wanted to see if more people here had any leads.
    If you'd be willing to scan the images, I'd be happy to host 'em or link to wherever you post 'em! :3

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:34 am

I'd certainly love to see some pages out of this!!

I own a couple Xenosaga books myself... Um, my sister and I are working on scanning and translating them (I scan, she translates!) so... so that might be a thing in the future!

Also! If anyone has anything Xeno they would like translated, I'm certain my sister would be happy to oblige. ^^

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:37 am

Yeah, I also have a few doujins and other things. Also the official manga which I started scanning for a project but last I checked it was on hold/the translator had scans of most of the rest I think? Though it's been a while so I'm not sure if that ever changed!

(on that note while I'm glad the official manga made it through an entire game before being cancelled, I'm sad the Ep II adaptation they were planning never happened)

But I was interested about this though because it's technically an official release, even though it was cancelled after the first volume. So I'll get around to scanning the stuff from it soon.
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:07 am

WB, Tara! :3 I think I remember seeing the post about that book too (on Sibb, I think?) and grabbing some of the scans while it was up (actually I think I might've used some in my sig here, buuuuuut I forget I have too many xenosaga pictures saved on my computar help). I'd be happy to provide any missing stuff if there's a need (and/or if I can find it in my folder ahahaha).

kare_reiko
    Donator

Post by kare_reiko on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:47 am

It's book that I asked porimac to scan when godsibb was still alive. He scan only pictures part, not whole book.

Here is link to those scans:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/qnb57qtg1x7tr47/XenosagaII_novelize.rar

ps. I have scans of Official manga, cleaned, they was on godsibb site too. Should I upload that too?

Such a moment of such peace...
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:53 am

Oh wow, awesome! :D I had a feeling if anyone knew about this EP 2 book, it might be you, Kare.

Awesome! :D I'll definitely facilitate any uploading/showcasing anything you want help with, Tara!

Yes indeed, anything we're missing from the site as it currently is, Kare. I know I have a bunch of raw manga scans sitting somewhere, but they haven't been organized yet. I want to hard-code them in a viewing setup if I can for ease of use. (Is your FTP account still working? If not, I can jumpstart it.)

kare_reiko
    Donator

Post by kare_reiko on Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:15 pm

muahahahaha, yes I'm one that have and know everything about Xenosaga, muahahaa...
    Well only thing I didn't have in my hands/computer was pied piper game XDD.

If you don't mind Kat, pm me FTP account. I will install some ftp soft, I will have a little upgrade of my upload/download speed in this week (after 6 years they finlly upgrade net in my place XD) so I will trow there everything I have.

Such a moment of such peace...

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:04 pm

Yesssssss that is the book! So someone did scan the better parts of it, yay. XD
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:20 pm

HOORAY!! :D

Kare, check yo inbox!~

seishoujo

Post by seishoujo on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:37 pm

@kare_reiko wrote:It's book that I asked porimac to scan when godsibb was still alive. He scan only pictures part, not whole book.

Here is link to those scans:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/qnb57qtg1x7tr47/XenosagaII_novelize.rar

ps. I have scans of Official manga, cleaned, they was on godsibb site too. Should I upload that too?

Yes please  :biggrin2:  :blushblush:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:54 pm