Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

3 posters

Blue Testament Cosplay.

GoldeneyeDS

Blue Testament Cosplay. Empty Blue Testament Cosplay.

Post by GoldeneyeDS Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:08 am

This is more a space where i hope to update my Blue Testament cosplay for London October Comic-con.
    However being a completely novice (only have another fairly crappy cosplay under my belt) I wanted to ask for any tips you guys have for materials etc.
    Luckily mum has a sowing machine, as I think I'm going to need it.

I look like this BTW, not sure how much like good old Virgil i look like xD
    Spoiler:
    ITS THE BEST PHOTO I HAVE OF ME, well recently that doesn't feel like a complete lie.

I'm kinda unwilling to get my hair cut to be as short as Virgils, but i may do it... for Xenosaga. Would have to die it blonde xD (or Wig) Blue eyes, so that's okay.

What gets me in the design of the material shown. The cape seems to be made of this fabric that looks like football shirts. But its going to be fun planning this one out!

So yeah, any tips form people who've cosplayed and what your learned that could help with this? Thanks!
    kare_reiko
    kare_reiko
    Donator

Blue Testament Cosplay. Empty Re: Blue Testament Cosplay.

Post by kare_reiko Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:27 am

I'm looking forward it David! I sure you will be amazing testament Smile
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:54 pm

Oh man, this is exciting! :D Good luck, man!
    I'd suggest doing a test run of dying your hair if you haven't before, just to see how your hair takes to bleaching. There's also the option of trying to slick back the longer sides with high-viscosity hair gel, spiking paste or pomade, but it's not the same exact look. Not sure if you could get away with a wig for him, because it'd be kinda hard to get a wig in his style.

I've never made a costume on my own, but it looks like you've got your work cut out for you! :>

GoldeneyeDS

Post by GoldeneyeDS Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:28 pm

In all honestly i've bee toying with the idea of going short, but my receding hairline always stops me. Its not too bad but it obvs is to me! And dying, probably some non temp stuff, perm scares me, specially the allgeric reactions i've seen people have.

Basically its just working out what the material should be, then i'll use existing clothes as a canvas, i did this for my Halloween town Sora Cosplay which was pretty amateur.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Good luck!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:41 pm

I look forward to seeing it!

Perhaps I'll use it as a reference because I've always wanted to make myself a White Testament cosplay but never had an idea how

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:32 am