Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

+5
Tehrin
katimus_prime
salut hurricane
stitchedmoon
JerriLeah7
9 posters

Original character thread/original concept art

katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Original character thread/original concept art - Page 2 Empty Re: Original character thread/original concept art

Post by katimus_prime Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:16 pm

Looks great!
    I'm hoping it'll come back to life, but I think a lot of folks are being shy at the moment. It was on a downslope before Godsibb got hacked, too.

Original character thread/original concept art - Page 2 Empty Re: Original character thread/original concept art

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:58 pm

PEEEETTEEEEERRRR!

OMFG YOU'VE COME SO FAR
    YOUR ART
    SO BEAUTIFUL ;u;

Spoiler:
    shinuzuki
    shinuzuki

Post by shinuzuki Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:15 am

Wooooooooooooooow you're all such wonderful character designers and amazing artists!! OTL I need to step my game up @@

Here's a few of my designs - gosh, i need to work on my coloring >.<

March Hare
    AI♥Marie
    Random Mushroom girl that I'll probably redraw haha
    Lolita girl with a stick of butter chainsaw [I guess these don't really count as OCs, huh...?]
    Harvest Moon OC
    Cherri

I have many, many more that I've had over the years, but haven't scanned xD I may post them sometime... whenever I'm not laaaazzzyyyy zzZZZzzzzZZzzz
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:12 am

Your character designs are so cute! I love their outfits! (And the stick of butter chainsaw, hehe.) :3
    shinuzuki
    shinuzuki

Post by shinuzuki Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:38 pm

I really appreciate that Stitch! =D I definitely have more to share, and I improved from those drawings for sure. I'll edit this post with them soon enough xD

It's awesome to see improvements QuQ
    Arylett Charnoa
    Arylett Charnoa

Post by Arylett Charnoa Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:21 am

I didn't know this thread existed. Of the few I could see before this thread got all wonky due to the migration, I have been thoroughly blown out of the water. :O

So, WHO LIKES POKEMON?! These designs are Fake Pokemon versions of myself and Lunaris, but also will be used for my original series with minor modification as they are Valstaens. (A race of people I created.) They'll probably see a few changes, but yeah, still proud.

Arylett Charnoa:

Original character thread/original concept art - Page 2 Aethel_valstaen_ex_thumb_by_arylett_charnoa-d8cxl3z

Lunaris Adamantine

Original character thread/original concept art - Page 2 Luthan_valstaen_ex_thumb_by_arylett_charnoa-d8cxl3w
    salut hurricane
    salut hurricane

Post by salut hurricane Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:40 pm

Cute! I love the swirls. I wish we could see some colors on them! What sort of world building do you have behind the Valstaens?
    Arylett Charnoa
    Arylett Charnoa

Post by Arylett Charnoa Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:57 pm

salut hurricane wrote:Cute! I love the swirls. I wish we could see some colors on them! What sort of world building do you have behind the Valstaens?
    Ah, thank you! They will be colored later! And wearing clothes. 'Cause they don't usually walk around nakedly like that as Valstaens.

I have ALL sorts of world-building behind them... they're the primary sentient species of the world, having replaced and evolved from humans (who nowadays live in a secluded society away from the rest of the world in their small numbers, slowly dying off), and are based on several variations of mammals/birds as sub-types within their races. (like foxes, dogs/wolves, horses, mice, owls, etc) They make use of biological machines and technology, as opposed to the reptilian Wyvalists, who make use of mechanical technologies. Also, Valstaens always have crystals on their chests and ears. The ear gems is how they hear. Vibrations strike the crystals and are more effective than human ears.

That's the basics. If I went into any more, I'd be rambling like crazy.
    Shizukesa
    Shizukesa

Post by Shizukesa Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:54 am

mine is up on da looky if you want to. gotta new one of tim skold as character for web comic i want to draw like really seriously i want to do this in life. can be found here just all concepts right now.
    http://HVVStudio.deviantart.com/
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:30 am

*boops thread*

I have a separate tumblr account for my OC/worldbuilding junk now. Dunno if anyone'd be interested in seeing that, though--it's like 70% memes and sh*tposting and whining about eternal creative block, with the occasional bad drawing. ;P Oh, and ~aesthetic~ sideblogs for the different main characters because I kept seeing pictures and stuff on tumblr that reminded me of them and I have a bad habit of hoarding visual inspiration both online and off (my "Inspiration" folder on my hard drive currently has like 8,328 pictures that I saved from god knows where, mostly tumblr and Pinterest I think).

Anyone else do that sort of thing? If so (or hypothetically), what kind of aesthetic moodboard-type thing would you make for your characters? What kinds of pictures/colors/themes would you associate with them?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:55 am