Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

+5
salut hurricane
chibi
katimus_prime
stitchedmoon
Xernova
9 posters

Any ships you like

Any ships you like Empty Any ships you like

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:05 am

Would this topic go here? I assume so.

Anyways, title says all. I'm actually a interested in some of the pairings/ships you dudes like.

I'll start with mine:
    Bayonetta x Jeanne (Bayonetta)
    Lara x Sam (Tomb Raider 2013)
    chaos x Canaan, Shion x KOS-MOS (okay I may have more xeno ships, but these two make me HNNNNG the most)

Last edited by 123 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Xernova
    Xernova
    Xerno Res Novae

Any ships you like Empty Re: Any ships you like

Post by Xernova Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:03 am

Surprisingly I can't think of that many which I really like. I even had to look through my games collection to refresh my memory, aha. But I've got some;

Yuri x Alice (Shadow Hearts)
    <!Major spoilers below!>
    Spoiler:
    Tatsuya x Jun (Persona 2: Innocent Sin)
    Spoiler:
    Leon x Ada (Resident Evil)
    So much unresolved sexual tension! Gah, they need to get together already! D:

I'll skip any Xeno ships as I've posted them in the other topics already.

And well, that's about all I can think of. I mean, there are plenty of canon ships which I think work well, but nothing that really wows me. The ones above I really root for, though.
    There are also non-canon ships I like, of course, but most of them are more a case of "they look hot together, lemme think of a way to make it work later", so I'll just skip those too.  :innocent:

(Edit: just being late with correcting something, lol)

Last edited by 62 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:39 am; edited 2 times in total
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:05 am

Off the top of my head~
    Juli and Ziggy from Xenosaga (shocking, I know); also Cherenkov and Margulis, and/or Shion. OH, AND JAN/SHARON ;m;
    Celes and Locke from FFVI
    Princess Bubblegum and Marceline from Adventure Time (I don't mention this one much anymore due to ship wars on tumblr, but I've always thought they were cute together C: )
    Hmm ... oh, I liked Bear and B.T. from .hack//SIGN, though I've only seen it once and it was a while ago.  I might also have some crack ships that I ship half-jokingly, but I dunno if they qualify (also I'm a bit embarrassed by some of them). ^^;

Last edited by stitchedmoon on Wed May 04, 2016 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:44 pm

This topic is totally fine here! Thanks for posting it up!

I have a metric ton of ships. I probably shouldn't have so many, but here's my top four. I'll post more when I feel like elaborating.

Hojo/Lucrecia from FF7
    Ramsus/Dominia
    Cherenkov/Margulis
    Cherenkov/Shion

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:34 am

katimus_prime wrote:This topic is totally fine here!  Thanks for posting it up!
    Hojo/Lucrecia from FF7

Most people would probably say VincentxLucrecia, but I respect someone saying something more original.  :drunk:
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:57 am

Hehe, thank you! :3 Believe it or not, I absolutely despise Vincent Valentine. FF7 and I have a long, ugly history that's best left for another thread.

Anyway, moar OTPage,
    Dunban/Melia from Xenoblade
    Tieger/Neesa from Vagrant Story
    Hardin/Sydney from Vagrant Story
    Kain/Valvalis (Barbariccia) from FFIV
    chibi
    chibi
    Jr.xShion Pioneer!

Post by chibi Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:10 pm

My three main ships that no amount of time or badgering (Razz) can tear me from -

Jr.xShion (Xenosaga)
    YurixAlice (Shadow Hearts)
    HaseoxEndrance (.hack//G.U.)
    salut hurricane
    salut hurricane

Post by salut hurricane Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:27 am

Off the top of my head, ships I generally swoon for. The top three cause me to have joygasms if I see fanart/fanfics of certain natures.

Ramsus/Dominia (Xenogears)
    Margulis/Pellegri/Jin (Xenosaga)
    Dante/Lady (Devil May Cry 3)
    Yamazaki/Satou/Misaki (Welcome to the NHK)
    Tidus/Yuna (Final Fantasy X)
    Axl/X/Zero (Megaman X)
    Zero/Ciel (Megaman Zero)
    Vash/Meryl (Trigun Anime)
    Seiya/Miho (Saint Seiya)
    Priest Seto/Kisara (YGO)
    Mitsunari Ishida/Ieyasu Tokugawa (Sengoku Basara game canon)
    Shingen Takeda/Kenshin Uesugi (Sengoku Basara)
    Kenshin Uesugi/Kasuga (Sengoku Basara)
    Kasuga/Sasuke Sarutobi (Sengoku Basara)
    kare_reiko
    kare_reiko
    Donator

Post by kare_reiko Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:31 am

Hmm... that will take a while...

First FF serie:
    Lena/Butz - FFV
    Rydia/Edge - FFIV(-2)
    Celes/Locke - FFVI
    Terra/Edgar - FFVI
    Zack/Aerith, Cloud/Tifa and Vincent /his loli from FFVII:DC Shelke XD -FFVII
    Squall/Rinoa -FFVIII
    Zidane/Garnet, Amarant/Freya -FFIX
    And that will end parts of FF I care about ;<br /><br />)

Kingdom Hearts
    Sora/Kairi
    Namine/Riku (they were pretty cute in novels)
    Roxas/Xion

I leave all Xeno, I already posted much in other topics

Polka/Allegretto- Eternal Sonata

To Tales serie:
    Meredy/Keele -ToE
    Lloyd/Colette -ToS
    Reala/Kyle - ToD2
    Sophie/Richard, Asbel/Cheria, Pascal/Hubert - ToG
    Yuri/Estelle -ToV
    Milla/Jude -ToX
    Spada/Ange - ToI
    Senel/Shirley- ToL
    Monstrocker
    Monstrocker

Post by Monstrocker Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:30 am

.: Idk, I have a bunch so its pretty much a long list. I'll name a few :3 Stars (*) btw are my OTP :.

* Rudy/Cecilia Adlehyde - Wild Arms 1-- Alter Code F
    * Luc/Nanami - Suikoden 2

Shadow Hearts- Alice x Yuri
    Disgaea- Adell x Rozalin
    Final Fantasy X- Tidus x Yuna
    Final Fantasy IX- Garnet x Zidane
    Lunar Eternal Blue- Nall x Ruby
    Star Ocean 2- Precis x Ashton
    Kingdom Hearts- Xion x Roxas
    4 Heroes of Light- Aire x Brandt
    Chrono Cross- Serge x Kid
    Zone of the Enders- Leo x Celvice

k im tired
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:26 pm

Here's 5 moar for the froo of it!

Marscelene/Bubblegum from Adventure Time
    Cloud/Tifa from FF7
    Aeris/Zack from FF7
    Aeris/Tifa From FF7
    Cloud/Zack from FF7

(So many ships in FF7. D: )
    RadicalDreamer
    RadicalDreamer

Post by RadicalDreamer Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Gaming pairings, eh :

Xenogears

- Contact/Antitype : while their soulmatey thing have a depressing side (how much free will do they really have in this?), they're just very cute and heartbreaking together. And dat 10000 years old love story, seriously. I'm such a sucker for love beyond time, space, death etc...
    - Krelian/Sophia : another sort of heartbreaking. There is a beauty to their bond I think. Krelian was important enough to Sophia that Lacan first thought they were a couple. I guess I love the protector/protegee thing, Krelian's absolute love and faith towards her (and how he was a better man for a while thanks to her) and how it wasn't meant to be.
    - Dominia/Kelvena : I like the chemistry and dynamics.
    - Citan/Yui : cute one. And for some reason, I think it would fit Yui to be a teacher. The badass teacher and doctor and their psychic creepy daughter. Such a family.
    - Jesiah/Racquel : I think they must have been a cool and cute pair (Racquel was probably like family to the Elements). I always wanted to draw a badass fanart with all the Black together.
    - Ramsus/Miang : the dark manipulative one. And they're sexy. I don't ship it like the others. It's not a healthy relationship but it's a fun relationship to explore (plus all the jokes you can make, it's fun messing with poor Ramsus). I also like the tragedy of it. Maybe Ramsus would have found the love he never had if Miang never possessed her host.

Xenosaga

- Shion/Allen : because Allen is a sweetheart and I was sick of seeing Shion suffer because of Kevin and other stuff. Still, sometimes, you wish Allen had found someone else because Shion could be really mean to him.
    - Shion/KOS-MOS : such a touching pair. They're a mix between a parental relationship and long lost bffs (maybe there is a bit of substitute lover thing going on as well... like "you're the last thing I have left of my dead fiancee"). And clearly, there was lesbian fanservice on top of it.
    - Shion/Jr : could have been emotionally interesting.
    - Jr/Albedo : maybe not in a sexual way. Nope. Their relationship is more emotional, symbiotic (and screwed-up... believe me, incest is usually a big turn-off for me). They were one at birth and Albedo died making one with Jr again. They belong together... litterally.
    - Nigredo/Citrine : I like them, they look so good together, Citrine meant a lot to Nigredo and err... same as above. The URTVs are screwing with me !
    - Febronia/Virgil : how can I not ? Those 2 messed with my feelings during Episode 3.
    - Jin/Pellegri : sad thing they parted ways.
    - Jan/Sharon : Poor Ziggy. I never really connected (or noticed... well until I realized the fandom liked it) with the Juli/Ziggy thing however (and yet, that would be great for MOMO, indeed). Go figure.

Final Fantasy

- Celes/Locke : classic angsty pair.
    - Celes/Setzer : I love this one because it's fun. I SO can imagine Celes' jaded face when Setzer kidnapped her during the opera. And when she cheated with the coin, ahah. They're both very good looking together, as well (and I think they're optional if you don't get Locke for the ending).
    - Setzer/Daryl : cool flying partners/adversaries... Shame she died.
    - Terra/Edgar : while I like that Terra never got a canon love interest and found what she missed as a surrogate mother/big sister for orphans... this one looks pretty good in fanarts and it's always fun watching Edgar showing off and Terra not knowing exactly how to react.
    - Terra/Kefka : the only heroine/villain kink pairing I enjoy. Because there is something fascinating about the puppet/puppeteer relationship and they always get AMAZING fanarts. Of course, I'm glad Terra gained her freedom. I don't SERIOUSLY ship this.
    - Aerith/Cloud : I support it fully. Because the love was there. It was real. Aerith loved him for who he was in the end (not for Zack, it's all said in the game, and some books). She loved him and accepted him for who he was (something the guy barely got from others, not even Tifa). No lies, no secret. Cloud cared more about others and the planet thanks to her. And she never gave him up, even after she died. He never could forget her either. And there is this spiritual connection between them too. I find them inspiring. Tragic and inspiring. And they totally would have gotten married if she didn't die. Sometimes, I'm sad when some people in fandom pretend there was nothing between them. It's so obviously clear there was something.
    - Aerith/Zack : I enjoy the cuteness in CC. However, I also dislike how the pairing was presented and how they changed Aerith's personality to make things fit better (plus, she was not even supposed to feel his death or whatever... it doesn't make any sense in the cutscene anyway because she looked up at the sky in shock when Zack was still alive... way to make your retcon nonsensical, SE). CCZack and CCAerith are basically Tidus and Yuna in disguise. Lazy writing.
    - Tifa/Cloud : there is something cute about their interactions in the original game. And sad. But I also have tons of issues with the pairing. If it was my OTP, I would probably have conflicting feelings about them often. I don't care for them in the novel/movie however (boring and they feel so miserable).
    - Elena/Reno : Reno is such a tease and Elena is pretty cute/funny. Visually, they're nice too.
    - Elena/Tseng : Well, he asked her for dinner.
    - Barrett/Tifa : I can't blame people who thought they were married with a kid at first lol. Marlene actually does consider them her mom and dad. Overall, I always thought their relationship was very sweet. Sadly, it gets ignored too much by fandom (like Barrett, he's awesome). And apparently, Tifa gave him foot massages !?
    - Zack/Tifa : everything Tifa is looking for in a man can be found in Zack (and how cute it would be to see Zack making her laugh). It's too bad they just met during the Nibelheim event. They never could bond beyond this.
    - Laguna/Raine : so homely, so cute and so bittersweet. I always loved the Laguna flashbacks the best in this game.
    - Garnet/Zidane : better developped romance of the series maybe (of the ps1 era at least). They're lovely.
    - Freya/Fratley : so sad. And yet I loved how Fratley fell in love with her again in the end, despite the amnesia.
    - Tidus/Yuna : cute, touching, tragic... I really love them. Despite my love for them, I never quite accepted FFX-2's ending (except for the "cherish" line from Tidus... aww). As sad as FF10's ending was, it was beautiful. And I'm not sure if Tidus (or the aeons) coming back makes any sense.
    - Balthier/Ashe : a nod to Han Solo and Princess Leia... and to Garnet/Zidane. Such a shame it went nowhere or didn't get more popular in the fandom.
    - Balthier/Fran : awesome partners.
    - Ashe/Rassler : There are a few stuff I like about them.
    - Ashe/Basch : well, errr... they look good and princess/knight. Honestly, much like Fran/Balthier, I didn't ship it while playing the game. I happened to appreciate it later, with the fanarts. And I think they would need time before they got romantically involved (because of what happened during the war, what Ashe believed for so long...).
    - Vanille/Fang : whatever they are, they had one of the sweetest relationship in FF13 (with Vanille/Sazh *which I would ship if he didn't think of her as a kid* and Lightning/Hope).
    - Fang/Lightning : Sexy strong ladies. That's it. I know, this is shallow lol.
    - Lightning/Hope : Well, it's a bit similar to Vanille/Sazh... but I could see something developping when Hope is an adult. I would not "ship" it with teenageHope however.
    - Noctis/Stella : too soon to tell, alright. But they look great and after the trailer, I'm curious about their relationship.

Shadow Hearts/Koudelka

Alice/Yuri : sad and sweet one. Their relationship was a bit underdevelopped in SH1 but SH2 made it great.
    Killer/Lady : antagonists in love. Sad stuff with them too (that's how the SH series generally rolls anyway).
    Koudelka/Edward : I wanted Edward to stay with Koudelka (somehow, I like to think Haley is their kid but I don't know if I'm right or not). She was so lonely (this scene by the fire when she's drunk was heartbreaking... such good acting in this ps1 game).

Lost Odyssey

Jensen/Ming : fun and cute. Better than Sarah and Kaim (snorefest). Even the (unfortunately horrible) main song plays during one of their moments.

Persona (3/4)

Mitsuru/Akihiko : they're sexy, badass and partners. I kinda got disappointed to see how Persona focused more on gay subtext with other characters (I wouldn't mind this... if only Mitsuru/Akihiko got moments for them too).
    Shinjiro/Female MC : this pairing actually makes me care about Shinji.
    MC/Yukiko : A surprise for me. But they're so adorable together.
    MC/Rise : I like it too.
    Yukiko/Chie : the reason I got surprised when I began to ship MC/Yukiko.
    Kanji/Naoto : cute pairing, even if it would be cuter if Naoto showed some love in return. Dunno what Arena or Golden did with this.
    Kanji/Rise : could be fun and lovable.

Hotel Dusk

Kyle Hyde/Rachel : the reason why I LOVED hearing the phone ringing  I love you . I don't know what happened in the sequel but they better get even closer.

Ace Attorney

Gumshoe/Maggie : the last pairing that I still wish for. I shipped a few other pairings but they all got pushed as friendship only or sibling like (and I can't see them any other way now). At least, I know Gumshoe likes Maggie. She's still oblivious about it but who knows...
    Mia/Diego : I like them, even if I think Diego was a sexist douche at times (this scene with von Karma, argggg, whip him girl).

Metal Gear

Boss/Sorrow
    Boss/Big Boss : not in a romantic way maybe. But she was super important to him.
    Big Boss/EVA : cute.
    Big Boss/Miller : I always found this slash okay... but the new MGS trailer made it more than okay to me.

Valkyrie Profile

Alicia/Rufus : I like their relationship and the cuteness.
    Lezard/Mystina : in a brOTP sort of way. I like how they're both awful people (Lezard more than Mystina but still) in a funny partnership.

Uncharted

Nathan/Elena : I don't know that much about Uncharted but I find them cute.

Okami

Amaterasu/Waka : don't ask  :laugh4: . I guess it's because they're amusing.
    the dog trainer and her dead husband (don't remember their names) : aww... I always felt sad for the girl.

Silent Hill

Mary/Maria/James : Screwed up but deeply moving. I cried during the In Water ending. That letter, DAMN.

The Legend of Zelda

Link/Zelda : well, especially in Skyward Sword.

Brawl

Snake/Samus : perfect crossover ship. The ultimate badasses.

I can't remember more for now.

EDIT :

Bioshock Infinite/Burial at Sea

Booker/Elizabeth : gave me ENORMOUS feels last year and recently with the DLCs. But I have a complicated relationship with this one... because you discover [HEAVY SPOILERS]
    Spoiler:
    So yeah, Booker/Elizabeth is all kind of confusing to me. But this is definitively one of the most emotional relationship I have seen/experienced in a video game. So I felt I had to talk about them.

Last edited by 125 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:58 pm

I dig the way you describe a lot of your ships, RD. :>

I'm also on the not-sure-if-want-but-could-watch-forever boat with Terra/Kefka.
    Tehrin
    Tehrin

Post by Tehrin Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:18 pm

I'm pretty cannon and boring with my pairings. Mad

Shion and Allen
    Ziggy and Juli
    Jan and Sharon
    Momo and Jr... but I more or less could rationalize them being shipped in adult forms rather than their younger ones.

I've shipped a bit of Shion and Ziggy before but that's even a bit too weird for me. >_>

FF:
    Rinoa and Squall
    Locke and Celes
    Terra and Edgar (maybe Sabin?)
    Rosa and Cecil
    Tidus and Yuna (aka, Tuna)
    Baltheir and Fran

Others:
    Mulder and Skully - My first OTP well not my first but this is how I first discovered that fan fiction was a thing back in the late 90's. Oh wow people actually obsessively want two people to be together and write out angsty dramatic stories for other people like me to read? OMG. I LOVE YOU INTERNET.

Speaking of which:
    Me x Internet
    Monstrocker
    Monstrocker

Post by Monstrocker Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:57 am

RadicalDreamer wrote:Gaming pairings, eh :

Xenogears

- Contact/Antitype : while their soulmatey thing have a depressing side (how much free will do they really have in this?), they're just very cute and heartbreaking together. And dat 10000 years old love story, seriously. I'm such a sucker for love beyond time, space, death etc...
    - Krelian/Sophia : another sort of heartbreaking. There is a beauty to their bond I think. Krelian was important enough to Sophia that Lacan first thought they were a couple. I guess I love the protector/protegee thing, Krelian's absolute love and faith towards her (and how he was a better man for a while thanks to her) and how it wasn't meant to be.
    - Dominia/Kelvena : I like the chemistry and dynamics.
    - Citan/Yui : cute one. And for some reason, I think it would fit Yui to be a teacher. The badass teacher and doctor and their psychic creepy daughter. Such a family.
    - Jesiah/Racquel : I think they must have been a cool and cute pair (Racquel was probably like family to the Elements). I always wanted to draw a badass fanart with all the Black together.
    - Ramsus/Miang : the dark manipulative one. And they're sexy. I don't ship it like the others. It's not a healthy relationship but it's a fun relationship to explore (plus all the jokes you can make, it's fun messing with poor Ramsus). I also like the tragedy of it. Maybe Ramsus would have found the love he never had if Miang never possessed her host.

Xenosaga

- Shion/Allen : because Allen is a sweetheart and I was sick of seeing Shion suffer because of Kevin and other stuff. Still, sometimes, you wish Allen had found someone else because Shion could be really mean to him.
    - Shion/KOS-MOS : such a touching pair. They're a mix between a parental relationship and long lost bffs (maybe there is a bit of substitute lover thing going on as well... like "you're the last thing I have left of my dead fiancee"). And clearly, there was lesbian fanservice on top of it.
    - Shion/Jr : could have been emotionally interesting.
    - Jr/Albedo : maybe not in a sexual way. Nope. Their relationship is more emotional, symbiotic (and screwed-up... believe me, incest is usually a big turn-off for me). They were one at birth and Albedo died making one with Jr again. They belong together... litterally.
    - Nigredo/Citrine : I like them, they look so good together, Citrine meant a lot to Nigredo and err... same as above. The URTVs are screwing with me !
    - Febronia/Virgil : how can I not ? Those 2 messed with my feelings during Episode 3.
    - Jin/Pellegri : sad thing they parted ways.
    - Jan/Sharon : Poor Ziggy. I never really connected (or noticed... well until I realized the fandom liked it) with the Juli/Ziggy thing however (and yet, that would be great for MOMO, indeed). Go figure.

Final Fantasy

- Celes/Locke : classic angsty pair.
    - Celes/Setzer : I love this one because it's fun. I SO can imagine Celes' jaded face when Setzer kidnapped her during the opera. And when she cheated with the coin, ahah. They're both very good looking together, as well (and I think they're optional if you don't get Locke for the ending).
    - Setzer/Daryl : cool flying partners/adversaries... Shame she died.
    - Terra/Edgar : while I like that Terra never got a canon love interest and found what she missed as a surrogate mother/big sister for orphans... this one looks pretty good in fanarts and it's always fun watching Edgar showing off and Terra not knowing exactly how to react.
    - Terra/Kefka : the only heroine/villain kink pairing I enjoy. Because there is something fascinating about the puppet/puppeteer relationship and they always get AMAZING fanarts. Of course, I'm glad Terra gained her freedom. I don't SERIOUSLY ship this.
    - Aerith/Cloud : I support it fully. Because the love was there. It was real. Aerith loved him for who he was in the end (not for Zack, it's all said in the game, and some books). She loved him and accepted him for who he was (something the guy barely got from others, not even Tifa). No lies, no secret. Cloud cared more about others and the planet thanks to her. And she never gave him up, even after she died. He never could forget her either. And there is this spiritual connection between them too. I find them inspiring. Tragic and inspiring. And they totally would have gotten married if she didn't die. Sometimes, I'm sad when some people in fandom pretend there was nothing between them. It's so obviously clear there was something.
    - Aerith/Zack : I enjoy the cuteness in CC. However, I also dislike how the pairing was presented and how they changed Aerith's personality to make things fit better (plus, she was not even supposed to feel his death or whatever... it doesn't make any sense in the cutscene anyway because she looked up at the sky in shock when Zack was still alive... way to make your retcon nonsensical, SE). CCZack and CCAerith are basically Tidus and Yuna in disguise. Lazy writing.
    - Tifa/Cloud : there is something cute about their interactions in the original game. And sad. But I also have tons of issues with the pairing. If it was my OTP, I would probably have conflicting feelings about them often. I don't care for them in the novel/movie however (boring and they feel so miserable).
    - Elena/Reno : Reno is such a tease and Elena is pretty cute/funny. Visually, they're nice too.
    - Elena/Tseng : Well, he asked her for dinner.
    - Barrett/Tifa : I can't blame people who thought they were married with a kid at first lol. Marlene actually does consider them her mom and dad. Overall, I always thought their relationship was very sweet. Sadly, it gets ignored too much by fandom (like Barrett, he's awesome). And apparently, Tifa gave him foot massages !?
    - Zack/Tifa : everything Tifa is looking for in a man can be found in Zack (and how cute it would be to see Zack making her laugh). It's too bad they just met during the Nibelheim event. They never could bond beyond this.
    - Laguna/Raine : so homely, so cute and so bittersweet. I always loved the Laguna flashbacks the best in this game.
    - Garnet/Zidane : better developped romance of the series maybe (of the ps1 era at least). They're lovely.
    - Freya/Fratley : so sad. And yet I loved how Fratley fell in love with her again in the end, despite the amnesia.
    - Tidus/Yuna : cute, touching, tragic... I really love them. Despite my love for them, I never quite accepted FFX-2's ending (except for the "cherish" line from Tidus... aww). As sad as FF10's ending was, it was beautiful. And I'm not sure if Tidus (or the aeons) coming back makes any sense.
    - Balthier/Ashe : a nod to Han Solo and Princess Leia... and to Garnet/Zidane. Such a shame it went nowhere or didn't get more popular in the fandom.
    - Balthier/Fran : awesome partners.
    - Ashe/Rassler : There are a few stuff I like about them.
    - Ashe/Basch : well, errr... they look good and princess/knight. Honestly, much like Fran/Balthier, I didn't ship it while playing the game. I happened to appreciate it later, with the fanarts. And I think they would need time before they got romantically involved (because of what happened during the war, what Ashe believed for so long...).
    - Vanille/Fang : whatever they are, they had one of the sweetest relationship in FF13 (with Vanille/Sazh *which I would ship if he didn't think of her as a kid* and Lightning/Hope).
    - Fang/Lightning : Sexy strong ladies. That's it. I know, this is shallow lol.
    - Lightning/Hope : Well, it's a bit similar to Vanille/Sazh... but I could see something developping when Hope is an adult. I would not "ship" it with teenageHope however.
    - Noctis/Stella : too soon to tell, alright. But they look great and after the trailer, I'm curious about their relationship.

Shadow Hearts/Koudelka

Alice/Yuri : sad and sweet one. Their relationship was a bit underdevelopped in SH1 but SH2 made it great.
    Killer/Lady : antagonists in love. Sad stuff with them too (that's how the SH series generally rolls anyway).
    Koudelka/Edward : I wanted Edward to stay with Koudelka (somehow, I like to think Haley is their kid but I don't know if I'm right or not). She was so lonely (this scene by the fire when she's drunk was heartbreaking... such good acting in this ps1 game).

Lost Odyssey

Jensen/Ming : fun and cute. Better than Sarah and Kaim (snorefest). Even the (unfortunately horrible) main song plays during one of their moments.

Persona (3/4)

Mitsuru/Akihiko : they're sexy, badass and partners. I kinda got disappointed to see how Persona focused more on gay subtext with other characters (I wouldn't mind this... if only Mitsuru/Akihiko got moments for them too).
    Shinjiro/Female MC : this pairing actually makes me care about Shinji.
    MC/Yukiko : A surprise for me. But they're so adorable together.
    MC/Rise : I like it too.
    Yukiko/Chie : the reason I got surprised when I began to ship MC/Yukiko.
    Kanji/Naoto : cute pairing, even if it would be cuter if Naoto showed some love in return. Dunno what Arena or Golden did with this.
    Kanji/Rise : could be fun and lovable.

Hotel Dusk

Kyle Hyde/Rachel : the reason why I LOVED hearing the phone ringing I love you . I don't know what happened in the sequel but they better get even closer.

Ace Attorney

Gumshoe/Maggie : the last pairing that I still wish for. I shipped a few other pairings but they all got pushed as friendship only or sibling like (and I can't see them any other way now). At least, I know Gumshoe likes Maggie. She's still oblivious about it but who knows...
    Mia/Diego : I like them, even if I think Diego was a sexist douche at times (this scene with von Karma, argggg, whip him girl).

Metal Gear

Boss/Sorrow
    Boss/Big Boss : not in a romantic way maybe. But she was super important to him.
    Big Boss/EVA : cute.
    Big Boss/Miller : I always found this slash okay... but the new MGS trailer made it more than okay to me.

Valkyrie Profile

Alicia/Rufus : I like their relationship and the cuteness.
    Lezard/Mystina : in a brOTP sort of way. I like how they're both awful people (Lezard more than Mystina but still) in a funny partnership.

Uncharted

Nathan/Elena : I don't know that much about Uncharted but I find them cute.

Okami

Amaterasu/Waka : don't ask :laugh4: . I guess it's because they're amusing.
    the dog trainer and her dead husband (don't remember their names) : aww... I always felt sad for the girl.

Silent Hill

Mary/Maria/James : Screwed up but deeply moving. I cried during the In Water ending. That letter, DAMN.

The Legend of Zelda

Link/Zelda : well, especially in Skyward Sword.

Brawl

Snake/Samus : perfect crossover ship. The ultimate badasses.

I can't remember more for now.

EDIT :

Bioshock Infinite/Burial at Sea

Booker/Elizabeth : gave me ENORMOUS feels last year and recently with the DLCs. But I have a complicated relationship with this one... because you discover [HEAVY SPOILERS]
    Spoiler:
    So yeah, Booker/Elizabeth is all kind of confusing to me. But this is definitively one of the most emotional relationship I have seen/experienced in a video game. So I felt I had to talk about them.

I really love your shipping list Smile Nice to see that there is a shadow hearts fan here, since there's not many I see ;_;

Alice/Yuri is one of the most heartbreaking pairings to see. The canon ending in SH1
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content