Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

4 posters

Ni No Kuni

admin
    admin
    Site Admin

Ni No Kuni Empty Ni No Kuni

Post by admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:36 pm

Topic started by Adrak on Temp Sibb.

Adrak wrote:Is anyone else looking forward to this? I sure am. The mere thought of Level-5 and Studio Ghibli teaming up is just amazing. Here's my personal favorite trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsu5dRJjQF4

katimus wrote:MAN, that looks awesome!  And makes me wish I had a PS3.
    The last Ghibli game I played was Jade Cocoon back on the PS1.  It was so awesome.  :3

Adrak wrote:I've never played that one, but considering it's Studio Ghibli, I'm sure it's awesome.

Whenever I read the subtitle for the game, I'm always about to say "Wrath of the Lich King".  Laughing
    Jintoki
    Jintoki

Ni No Kuni Empty Re: Ni No Kuni

Post by Jintoki Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:09 pm

I'd really like to give the demo a try, but my internet isn't quite good enough to download it. :/ Has anyone played the demo?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:39 pm

Jintoki wrote:I'd really like to give the demo a try, but my internet isn't quite good enough to download it.  :/  Has anyone played the demo?

Sadly, I haven't played the demo either. The demo would take hours to download on my internet connection, so I haven't really bothered.
    chibi
    chibi
    Jr.xShion Pioneer!

Post by chibi Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:37 am

I downloaded the demo last night, since my internet is a bit slow as well.  So hopefully today, I'll get a chance to check it out.  I just don't like that it's on a timer, because I like to be able to explore and whatnot.  I haven't made up my mind about this game yet, so the demo will be the deal-breaker. Smile

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:35 pm

It looks beautiful. I was really psyched to see a Ghibli game, but I am a bit disappointed because the characters and story look kind of generic.
    HikariKuragari
    Chaos & Jr Fangirl

Post by HikariKuragari Thu May 30, 2013 4:04 pm

That game is really amazing, I have it, didn't finish it yet... but oh my god it's worth the buy. Especially if you're a big studio ghibli fan... it just adds up to the magic of the game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:57 pm