Xeno Underground

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Xeno Metaseries Community

Hello, this forum is in read-only mode. There is another forum at https://godsibb.net.

2 posters

Outreach Branches!

katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Outreach Branches! Empty Outreach Branches!

Post by katimus_prime Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Hey, we has a Facebook Group!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/394749570610855/

Should we be making a DA group? We're already affiliated with XenosagaFans there...
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Outreach Branches! Empty Re: Outreach Branches!

Post by stitchedmoon Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Word!  I totally signed into Facebook to join but then I was like, "Hey, why can't I join? ... OH. :D "

Thanks, Kat! :3

Hmm, being affiliated with Xenolegion on dA might be sufficient for now; I say this only because all the Xeno-fangroups I'm currently watching seem to post basically the same stuff submission-wise, so it might be redundant unless we used it for things exclusive to the forums, like news and events and stuff.  (I wonder if Xenolegion would be interested in letting us share forum news in their journal?  Like a guest column type of thing?)

Last edited by stitchedmoon on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Looks like we'll have to talk to the folks that run it, then. :3c I have noticed that pretty much every group on DA kinda does post the same thing. ^^;

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:16 am

I think something that would be cool, but which I have no time to do myself, is a Xenogears and/or Xenosaga "Problems" or "Secrets" blog on tumblr.  Those are always pretty amusing to me.
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:31 pm

There is a Xenosaga Confessions blog, but it hasn't updated in a while?  But I agree, that kinda thing could be fun.

Also, without getting into it too much or bringing up any bad feelings, I know there's been some Xeno-drama on tumblr in the past (and oh god I hate to even mention it publicly), BUT, regardless, I do think it would be cool to (re)connect with the fanbase on there in a positive way.

Last edited by stitchedmoon on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:26 pm

Yeah, I think all the current Xenosaga Tumblr blogs have gone silent for around about a year, which is a shame. Hopefully we can drum up some stuff from the deep, but hopefully not the bad stuff (though there's always some bad in with the good).
    stitchedmoon
    stitchedmoon

Post by stitchedmoon Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:35 pm

True, true. (Speaking of Xeno-blogs, I'm all for bringing back Xenosaga Hell on tumblr. I've been sitting on some terrible Photoshops I could submit if we're in need of materials. 8D )

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:06 pm

I always liked Ask Allen Ridgeley, but sadly it's gone down. And I also was there was a Sexy Xeno Confessions, similar to the Final
    Fantasy and Tales ones, since the people there can post some really amusing stuff.
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Yeah, as far as I know, any Xeno ask blogs that aren't Xenoblade either haven't been tagged or aren't happening.  I have started inviting folks to Xenosaga Hell on there, tho.  Also mainly this morning I spent loading the Bronado Watch queue and spent way too much time on both of their themes.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:37 pm

Is Xenosaga Hell still updated? And who runs it?
    katimus_prime
    katimus_prime
    Administrator

Post by katimus_prime Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Well, I had put up Xenosaga Hell by myself back in the day. Activity has just sheerly dropped off since it was only me running it and not knowing how shared tumblr communities work. ^^ Hoping to resolve that in a few. I instigated Xenosaga Hell on LJ before combining interests with Jessi to make Godsibb, but Godsibb set a completely different tone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:30 pm